Have you checked out the beautiful Botanical Prints Project Medley on page 61 in the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2020 Mini Catalog? The product medley is a wonderful kit. In addition to gorgeous Designer Series Paper, included is a 6-piece cling stamp set, coordinating dies, and accents for creating beautiful projects. The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper features 8 each of 6 double-sided designs for a total of 48 sheets. In addition, the product medley contains 4 sheets of die-cut accents, 2 each of 2 designs; 4 sheets of laser-cut overlays, 2 each of 4 designs; Old Olive Twill Ribbon and 12 metal bee embellishments.
This past weekend I was able to spend some time crafting and created the following card. It highlights a sheet of the Designer Series Paper from the Botanical Prints Product Medley. The card design is the Playtime with Paper Team’s weekly challenge and comes from Sunday Stamps design SSC202. The challenges are a fun way for team members to engage with one another and share their interpretation of the design sketch.
- Create card base: Basic Black cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″).
- Cut three strips of Whisper White cardstock: 1-11/16″ x 4″.
- Select desired Designer Series Paper and cut 3-7/8″ x 9/16″.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper strips to the Whisper White strips with Snail Adhesive. Position the strips evenly onto the card base and adhere.
- Using the triple leaves dies from the Nature’s Root Dies, emboss and cut two sets of leaves from scraps of Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the So Sentimental Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad onto a 3″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut the shape.
- Referring to the card photo, attach the leaves to the top and bottom of the sentiment layer.
- Add sentiment layer to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish by embellishing sentiment with Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
I will be using more elements from the Botanical Prints Product Medley to create additional cards and other projects so be sure to subscribe to “Get My Posts” to receive notifications of new posts.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for April is YKAF2FU2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!