Today’s project features the Hello Ladybug Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog. The bundle includes the Hello Ladybug Photopolymer Stamp Set and a coordinating Ladybug Builder Punch. The punch enables you to quickly create projects. Did you know in folklore ladybugs are a sign of good luck? So, when a ladybug lands on you luck is coming your way! Another fact about ladybugs – the little beetles come in a variety of colors, not just red. Ladybugs can be orange, pink, yellow, white, and even black. Though I have only seen red ladybugs, knowing there are colorful varieties in nature made it fun when creating today’s card project. Of course, the great thing is you can select your favorite Stampin’ Up! colors and create your own unique ladybugs!
- Hello Ladybug Bundle (#157699)
- Real Red Cardstock (#102482): base 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 4-1/4” and 5-1/2”; strip 7/8” x 3-3/4”
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (#155426): 4” x 4” (Host Offering)
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276): 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”; ¾” x 3-3/4” for sentiment plus scrap pieces for stamping ladybug wings and small ladybug
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (#132708)
- Classic Stampin’ Pads in the following colors:
- Real Red (#147084)
- Daffodil Delight (#147094)
- Pumpkin Pie (#147086)
- Polished Pink (#155712)
- Balmy Blue (#147105)
- Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack (#152466)
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#158130)
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive (#110755)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (##104430)
- Create a book fold card base by folding along score lines on the card base. Use adhesive to seal the panel between the 4-1/4” score and the 5-1/2” score.
- Add designer series paper panel to the card front panel.
- Using Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad, randomly stamp flowers onto the Basic White cardstock 3-3/4” square panel. NOTE: Stamp off once onto a scrap paper and then stamp two times onto the Basic White before reinking the stamp.
- Randomly stamp the large ladybug body onto the card using black ink. Attach to the card.
- Stamp the wings and cut using the coordinating Ladybug Builder punch. Attach wings to the ladybugs on the card front.
- Select sentiment and stamp onto strip of Basic White cardstock. Attach to the Real Red cardstock strip and then to the card front (refer to photo for placement).
- Next, stamp the small ladybug and “fussy cut”. Add to the sentiment panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish by embellishing with ribbon along the side of the left panel and adding Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28, 2022. Don’t miss out on earning FREE exclusive products when you place your qualifying order of $50 or more. Other perks happening during Sale-A-Bration includes earning more FREE product when you host a party or place an order in excess of $300. The FREE product is in addition to the rewards you normally earn. And if you decide to join and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, you will receive two FREE stamp sets in addition to the products you select for your Starter Kit.
Contact me for details!
FEBRUARY KIT TO-GO
“All About Tulips”
- Remember kits do not include the stamp set or stamped images.
- You can purchase the Flowering Tulips Bundle ($52 + tax/shipping) and receive the class for FREE plus you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration offering. Place your order here and please use the following HOST CODE at checkout AXEDRJUG: Flowering Tulips Bundle.
- To-Go Kits will mail on February 28, 2022.
- Assembly video link will be provided on March 1, 2022
- Email me at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com to register and receive info on submitting payment.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
The current host code is: AXEDRJUG (good until March 5, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.