Friday, November 15, 2019
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $80 (includes lunch)
Where: Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport
- Presentations with ideas for your business or just for pleasure (presenters include Wendy Cranford, Gloria Plunkett and Margaret Knight)
- Make ‘n Takes with PDFs to use in your classes (projects from both the Annual and Holiday Catalogs). There will be a minimum of 6 make ‘n takes.
- Gift Bag – full of goodies you can enjoy and items to use in your business
- Door Prizes (receive 2 additional door prize tickets for each friend you refer that attends the event)
- Lunch (Salad Bar, Dessert and Sweet/Unsweet Tea)
- More Games with the opportunity to win additional prizes
- Sample boards with lots of project ideas
What to Bring:
- Paper Snips
- Adhesives: Snail, Tear ‘N Tape, Mini-glue Dots & Stampin’ Dimensionals
Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019 or once capacity is reached.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds after November 1, 2019. If you are unable to attend, your gift bag and projects can be mailed to you after the OnStage event.
To register, complete the registration form and submit payment below.
Registration fee: Click here to pay.